Areas of Expertise
Detoxification is simply the process of withdrawing a person from a specific psychoactive substance in a safe and effective manner. Although addiction may necessitate detoxification in order to begin drug rehabilitation treatment, there are many reasons that patients must undergo detoxification.
Yoga, Prayer & Meditation
Yoga therapy is a type of therapy that uses yoga postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and guided imagery to improve mental and physical health.
Drug & Alcohol Counselling
Alcohol & Drug counseling is an important and valuable step in treating an Alcohol & Drug use disorder. A counselor will be able to offer guidance and support along your journey to an alcohol & drug -free life. No matter how long you’ve struggled with alcoholism or how much you drink, alcohol & consume drugs. Counseling can make a huge difference in your recovery.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) involves a person’s thought-process and how their beliefs impact how they feel and behave. In the case of alcoholism & Substance Abuse, an individual may tell themselves that they’re a failure, unlovable and that there’s no hope for overcoming their drinking & Substance Abuse problem. A counselor who uses CBT will concentrate on these negative thoughts and show their patient how to replace them with positive views. Over time and with enough practice, CBT can help a person rebuild their confidence and self-respect.
Relapse Preventing triggers
Counseling will guide you in how to overcome strong impulses and desires to drink & consume drugs. Identifying triggers before they happen and becoming aware of triggers while they are happening are the first steps in managing them. Learning how to cope in various situations such as when you face a great deal of stress or are feeling depressed can also help in preventing triggers from arising.
****** Our Approach *****
DAHLIA FOUNDATION ALCOHOL AND DRUG REHABILITATION CENTER
I SAJI DAVID I AM THE CEO OF DAHLIA FOUNDATATION ALCOHOL AND DRUG REHABILITATION CENTER
FROM THE AGE OF 12 I STARTED DABBLING WITH LIGHTER DRUGS AND IN A SHORT SPAN OF 2 YEARS I TOOK ALL THE DRUGS AVAILABLE ON EARTH JUST FOR A PLAIN REASON TO FIND GOD BUT I STILL HAVENT FOUND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR SUDDENLY SOMETHING HAPPENED AND I GOT REALIZATION
TODAY AFTER 25 YEARS CLEAN FROM ADDICTION AND ATTENDING 27 REHABS AND 99 DETOX, I CAME TO A CONCLUSION THAT REALIZATION IS THE BEST WORD TO
GET OUT OF ADDICTION
HERE IN DAHLIA FOUNDATION WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE THAN THE OTHER REHABS IS
1) ITS A FRIENDLY ATMOSHERE
2) WE DONT FOLLOW THE CONVENTIONAL RULES LIKE OTHER REHABS
3) WE HAVE OUR OWN PROGRAMME MADE BY OUR MENTOR MR SAJI DAVID
4) CALLED AS THE REALIZATION PROGRAMME (TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT YOU CANCANTACT SAJI DAVID)
5) HERE INMATES ARE THOUGHT THE VALUE OF BEING IN THE HERE AND NOW
6) MEDITATION AND PRAYER IS GIVEN HIGH PRIORITY
7) ONE TO ONE LETGO SESSION IS CONDUCTED (LET GO SESSION IS TALKING FREELY WITH NO BARREL’S HOLD)
8) MUSIC THERAPY IS CONDUCTED WHERE EVERYONE FROM THE STAFF AND INMATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO DANCE FREELY AND LET GO THEIR THOUGHTS FEELINGS EMOTIONS AND BE LIKE A CHILD
9) EVERY THREE DAYS SESSONS ON Drugs & Alcohol Counselling, Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Psychiatric Consultation, Music Therapy, N L P Therapy, SMART Therapy, ART Therapy, L T L Therapy & REBT Therapy, A A T Therapy. EXERCISE YOGA ANGER MANEGMENT
1O) And the Last Is Morning meditation and evening meditation where inmates are encouraged look within themselves instead of focusing on the outside world.
AND HERE COMES THE TOASTER WHICH MAKES US UNIQUE
What am I supposed to do?
Sit around and wait for you?
And I can't do that.
There's no turning back.
I need time to move on
I need love to feel strong.
Cause I've had time to think it through.
And maybe I'm too good for you. (ALCOHOL AND DRUGS)